Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing in to iCloud on imac

Just updated Apple ID and password, now I can’t sign in to ICloud or App Store. When signing in to ICloud getting message stating “can’t log in right now”

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 3:19 PM

Linj57 Said:

"Signing in to iCloud on iMac: Just updated Apple ID and password, now I can’t sign in to ICloud or App Store. When signing in to ICloud getting message stating 'can’t log in right now'

-------

Troubleshooting iCoud Login:

Recent iCloud Issues:

Note that there was an iCloud error going about yesterday. But, I don't think that would play any role, unless it were down once more, and apparently it isn't.

So, Contact Apple Support

If you cannot get in, contact Apple Support, asking them for assistance.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 3:19 PM in response to Linj57

Linj57 Said:

"Signing in to iCloud on iMac: Just updated Apple ID and password, now I can’t sign in to ICloud or App Store. When signing in to ICloud getting message stating 'can’t log in right now'

-------

Troubleshooting iCoud Login:

Recent iCloud Issues:

Note that there was an iCloud error going about yesterday. But, I don't think that would play any role, unless it were down once more, and apparently it isn't.

So, Contact Apple Support

If you cannot get in, contact Apple Support, asking them for assistance.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Signing in to iCloud on imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.