Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reset the airplay connection?

I was successful in using airplay. Once my LG TV updates, the iPhone connection seems to be going in circles and not able to connect. When I used another apple device like iPad, it works for both new and old device. I m out of devices to do this. Is there any way to reset the list of connected tv's in the screen mirroring screen?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 8:26 PM

The list of devices that you see on the sending device for AirPlay, is live discovery. That is what is available at that moment. There is nothing to reset. Something else is the issue.

Verify that AirPlay is still activated on the TV, after the update.

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 8:26 PM in response to watermon103

The list of devices that you see on the sending device for AirPlay, is live discovery. That is what is available at that moment. There is nothing to reset. Something else is the issue.

Verify that AirPlay is still activated on the TV, after the update.

If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device - Apple Support

how to reset the airplay connection?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.