Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro battery life and magenta/pink screen

Hi,

does anybody have issue with their iPhone?

I got mine on 27th of September, everything worked well until last week of December.

I was trying to take a picture in the night so I opened my camera, turned it from back camera to front. Then I tried to turn the flesh on but my phone froze. I tapped the screen cause I thought I haven't clicked and suddenly my screen was magenta pink. It turned off and turned on after awhile.

My battery was bad with every update but since the magenta screen it's horrible. On January 2nd my maximum capacity dropped to 99%, I thought it was semi normal since my phone was almost 3,5 months in use. As of today - January 27th - it dropped to 97% and it's way beyond being normal after 4 months of use.

I contacted the Apple Support twice. The only options they gave me is to hard reset my phone or to restore my phone to the factory settings. None of that works and the phone is still faulty. They ran two diagnostics - one on the battery and second on the phone - and everything looked normal.

How can I fix it? And will I get new iPhone for that? I have iOS 15.3 and all my apps are updated regularly. It's getting frustrating because I feel like I'm fighting with Apple Support and they won't do anything to help.

Thanks for all the advice,

Alicja

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 8:56 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPhone 13 Pro battery life and magenta/pink screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.