Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Randomly stop playing

When I connect my AirPods to my Iphone 11 Pro Max and I start playing music, everything seems fine at first but a few minutes later the music just stops coming out of both AirPods. I have tried un-pairing and re-pairing the AirPods from my Iphone, but the issue continues to happen. Interference is not likely to be the issue because I am using the AirPods in the same physical environment, and under the same physical conditions that I have used them in for the past 6 months, and I had not experienced this problem at any time up until recently.

I also connected the Airpods to a different device, but the issue continues to happen. Can you help me fix my AirPods, please?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 8:42 PM

lyb225 Said:

"AirPods Randomly stop playing: [...]I also connected the Airpods to a different device, but the issue continues to happen. Can you help me fix my AirPods, please?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPod Pauses:

Clean These:

Start with clearing debris (i.e. earwax). Go Here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Any Recent Updates?

If you recently updated your iPhone, then it may be a bug in the update. So, if recently updated, report this to Apple. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when the issue began(recently after an update), and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include a link to this post: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253611923
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2022 8:42 PM in response to lyb225

lyb225 Said:

"AirPods Randomly stop playing: [...]I also connected the Airpods to a different device, but the issue continues to happen. Can you help me fix my AirPods, please?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPod Pauses:

Clean These:

Start with clearing debris (i.e. earwax). Go Here: How to Clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Any Recent Updates?

If you recently updated your iPhone, then it may be a bug in the update. So, if recently updated, report this to Apple. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when the issue began(recently after an update), and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include a link to this post: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253611923
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

AirPods Randomly stop playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.