Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iPad Air 3

My iPad Air 3 screen became unresponsive on several occasions then it cracked from side to top I thought it was a scratch which baffled me. It hasn’t been dropped and always has a targus case on it. Has anyone else had this problem? It will now cost £250 to repair! My Apple pen still works with the screen. Maggie

iPad, 9

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 9:43 PM

Margib19 Said"

"Apple iPad Air 3: My iPad Air 3 screen became unresponsive on several occasions then it cracked from side to top I thought it was a scratch which baffled me. It hasn’t been dropped and always has a targus case on it. Has anyone else had this problem? It will now cost £250 to repair! My Apple pen still works with the screen.[...]"

-------

Yes. My friend's iPad has a crack on it, and the pencil works fine.

However, he is getting the screen replaced, to prevent futher damage. So, you should consider doing the same.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2022 9:43 PM in response to Margib19

Margib19 Said"

"Apple iPad Air 3: My iPad Air 3 screen became unresponsive on several occasions then it cracked from side to top I thought it was a scratch which baffled me. It hasn’t been dropped and always has a targus case on it. Has anyone else had this problem? It will now cost £250 to repair! My Apple pen still works with the screen.[...]"

-------

Yes. My friend's iPad has a crack on it, and the pencil works fine.

However, he is getting the screen replaced, to prevent futher damage. So, you should consider doing the same.

Apple iPad Air 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.