Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to bypass icloud

Im using a iPhone 7plus (like the home button) was thinking of a iPhone 13 Pro Max But tried my brotters iPhone 12 pro Max and really missed home button even thoug he said -you get used to it. Anyways I own a old iPhone 5s which can’t update more than iOS 12 right ? Apple I heard can bypass iCloud that shows up after choose of language Sweden and network then the old iCloud ask for password I don’t have a clue neither of iCloud name or password. But I called tre.se to shut off subscription cause 24months was over. It actually part their fault cause I asked how I reset it and he said go to restore phone & delete all. But did not delete iCloud name so this would been easier if I did not reset it. Can provide serial number and imei nr so you can see it’s not stolen if apple support see this please tell me if you can help me out if I provide serial & imei and only I can know out of 8 phone companies it was tre.se 24month.

my iCloud i seen stupid videos How to bypass But when you click the link you end up on a shady site asking for $$ to bypass it. 1. Sounds strange you want money to tell me the icloud name which you can never know right ? And then you want $$ Dont remember How much its over 5y ago.

Regards Alex

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 12:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 1:12 AM

This isn't Apple Support, this is a peer-to-peer support community. If I understand you correctly, you need to log into your iCloud account, but you've forgotten your username and password, yes? That's what you meant by "bypass iCloud"? Your iCloud username is the email address you used for your Apple ID. You should be able to select 'set up iCloud later' (I think, I've not set up a device as new for a while) but, at some point, you're going to need to log into iCloud. Have you tried using the email address you use for your current Apple ID?

If you used a different email address on your old iPhone, and you can't remember what it was then, according to Apple (by the way, this isn't Apple support, this is a peer-to-peer support community) you're pretty much screwed (If you've forgotten your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)). Any "shady sites" you find on YouTube are obviously nothing to do with Apple.

Finally, yes you're right, an iPhone 5 can't be updated past iOS12 because it doesn't have enough RAM (all subsequent iOS versions require a device with 2GB - or more - RAM). As for FaceID, you do get used to it and I think it's better than having a Home button because it's one less thing to break (I have an older iPad Pro with a Home button, and I've had to get it replaced once).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 1:12 AM in response to Fox1337

This isn't Apple Support, this is a peer-to-peer support community. If I understand you correctly, you need to log into your iCloud account, but you've forgotten your username and password, yes? That's what you meant by "bypass iCloud"? Your iCloud username is the email address you used for your Apple ID. You should be able to select 'set up iCloud later' (I think, I've not set up a device as new for a while) but, at some point, you're going to need to log into iCloud. Have you tried using the email address you use for your current Apple ID?

If you used a different email address on your old iPhone, and you can't remember what it was then, according to Apple (by the way, this isn't Apple support, this is a peer-to-peer support community) you're pretty much screwed (If you've forgotten your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)). Any "shady sites" you find on YouTube are obviously nothing to do with Apple.

Finally, yes you're right, an iPhone 5 can't be updated past iOS12 because it doesn't have enough RAM (all subsequent iOS versions require a device with 2GB - or more - RAM). As for FaceID, you do get used to it and I think it's better than having a Home button because it's one less thing to break (I have an older iPad Pro with a Home button, and I've had to get it replaced once).

Jan 28, 2022 2:30 AM in response to NoctuaAthene

Hello Noc

thabks for the info and your Quick reply. I voted it best Answer Cause you solved it by saying Apple 🍏 probably Will ask of some evidence that you bought the phone legally.

my only evidence is Apple could verify with www.tre.se that it was bought there with a subscription for 24months in my name if they even save records so far back in time. Anyways again thx for the reply and informing me this is a forum for ppl not have anything to do with apple 🍏

How to bypass icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.