Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud block

iCloud was blocked on my iPhone 13 device, due to the fact that the phone fell into the wrong hands, at the moment the phone is also listed as lost. I have a box for the phone, like the phone itself. I am from Uzbekistan, because we do not have a direct representative office of Apple, I appeal to you. Unfortunately, I don’t have a receipt, because initially the phone was bought by distributors in America.

The situation is the following. I bought this phone from a shopping store. Then they unlinked their icloud. The phone lay idle for a couple of days, then I gave the phone to be used by a girl who entered her data, passwords, and iCloud , part of the entered data - name, date of birth and icloud mail I know, but I don’t have passwords from this. iCloud was originally registered to my SIM card. The other day, my girlfriend and I broke up, she intentionally doesn’t want to tell me passwords and other things. I can’t restore the phone, as well as use it now.

I really hope for your help, in case of providing additional data on my part - I will try to provide you with everything possible in my power.

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 12:51 PM

1. If you want Apple to remove her data, they won't do the without a receipt with the serial number on it. Unless you can get your ex-girlfriend to sign out, the phone is worthless.
3 replies

iCloud block

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.