Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

my iphone was blocked by unknwown person

I wanted to help a person, she told me that she broke her phone and needed someone to access iCloud and I entered and after some time she changed the iCloud password and then I was told to transfer a certain amount of money someone to unlock the phone

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2023 9:08 AM

That is a common scam and you gave them everything they needed to lock your device. NEVER give out your personal credentials. You can start by contacting Apple at the link below.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

11 replies

Oct 9, 2023 1:04 PM in response to pîntea

Have you tried either of the 2 links I have already provided? Showing us your phone documents will not help, but documentation will be required after using either link and specifically the link to remove Activation Lock. That is the problem you are facing now and you will have to prove you are the owner of the device. This is most easily done by providing receipt showing serial number from Apple or Authorized Apple Seller. Other options may be available to you, but you will need to follow either link already provided to get a resolution.

my iphone was blocked by unknwown person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.