Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery is ok was changed at apple crevice centre but now I lost Touch ID function it’s not working as it should .. I believe while they were working on the phone something was not put back right !!

what will you do to fix this issues that have risen after visiting your crevice Center? Like Touch ID is not working .. I tire section were the Touch ID sectio is all four selection are shot off and won’t turn on .. ? What can you do to fix these issues?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 2:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 2:27 AM

Update to the latest ios. Did you try a hard reset?

Here are the steps: -Press and release volume Up button, press and release the Volume down button, then press and hold the power button. When pressing the power button, users need to hold it till they see an Apple logo on the screen. When the Apple logo appears, it means thatthe iPhone has started rebooting.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 2:27 AM in response to Ulderico123

Update to the latest ios. Did you try a hard reset?

Here are the steps: -Press and release volume Up button, press and release the Volume down button, then press and hold the power button. When pressing the power button, users need to hold it till they see an Apple logo on the screen. When the Apple logo appears, it means thatthe iPhone has started rebooting.

Battery is ok was changed at apple crevice centre but now I lost Touch ID function it’s not working as it should .. I believe while they were working on the phone something was not put back right !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.