Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focus

When I turn Focus on or off it’s turns focus on and off all three of my iPhones. This has started since update software 15… This occurs as all three of my phones are on the same Apple ID. I do NOT have “Share Across Devices” ticked on any of the three iPhonesy and it still happens.

I know this is the case as I have a 4th phone which I have not updated to Software version 15 and it’s not happening on the 4th iPhone. This is getting annoying. When will this be fixed please.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 4:34 AM

6 replies

Feb 12, 2022 10:15 PM in response to deggie

Ok point taken. I have checked all three iPhones that are running ios15 and they all have the “share across devices” button and they are all turned off.

and yes on my fourth iPhone which is ios14 it doesn’t have this button and is not affected by this issue, so I am only assuming this is an ios15 issue.

Jan 28, 2022 12:31 PM in response to SravanKrA

There is NO tick on settings / focus / share across device (enable / disable) across any of my 4 devices.

this is only happening across 3 of my devices that has updated software to version 15….

my 4th device is still on software version 14.8.1 and it is not affected.

this all started when updating to software version 15….

Feb 12, 2022 5:21 PM in response to tony69n

When you joined here and agreed to the terms of use did you read them did you happen to notice that this is a user-to-user technical support site operated by Apple?

And on one of your devices running iOS 15 if you go to Settings > Focus > You don't see a switch for Share Across devices? If won't be on your device with iOS 14.8.1. I see it on my iOS 15 and Monterrey devices.

Focus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.