You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Page translate option missing

I’ve been scouring the web trying to find a fix. The page translate option in safari is MIA can’t find it. Not available. I have a translation app but that means copying the entire webpage back and forth to do what I’m trying to do. Any one knows how to fix?

iPhone 13 pro max

iOS 15.2.1

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 7:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 11:40 PM

Unfortunately, it's a constant, this has been an issue for years but apple doesn't seem to see it as a priority. I've tried everything I know-how include copying and pasting the entire website and plugging it into a translator. Needless to mention how tedious that was. So far the only thing that has worked was ditching safari completely...sadly and using chrome which auto-translates to English.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 12, 2022 11:40 PM in response to oleballcoach2

Unfortunately, it's a constant, this has been an issue for years but apple doesn't seem to see it as a priority. I've tried everything I know-how include copying and pasting the entire website and plugging it into a translator. Needless to mention how tedious that was. So far the only thing that has worked was ditching safari completely...sadly and using chrome which auto-translates to English.

Mar 1, 2022 7:09 AM in response to ASTRO24

Apple support provided the same troubleshoot recommended; when unsuccessful I was instructed to ship my devices from Europe to the US for a further evaluation and possible fix with no estimated timeframe. This is not a device issue as for one I’m not the only o r having this issue as well as it’s across all my devices and I’m unwilling to ship all my devices at once for something than can be addressed with a patch

Page translate option missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.