Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2015 Toyota Vezna iPhone Pro Max blue tooth issue

I have a 2015 Toyota Venza bought new. I recently bought an iPhone pro max. From the 2nd day in use, I immediately had ongoing issues with dropped calls, blue tooth connection drops while on calls, radio crashing & phone locking up. When the radio reboots itself, at times it reconnects to phone & sometimes not. At times Codes 01, 03, 04 & 05 appear on the radio. Radio shows not connected but yet phone works and connected using blue tooth mode. I researched the codes but do not show anything related to the blue tooth problem.

I have never experienced any issues with the Samsung Galaxie 9 I used for years. The phone has been checked at the store but say they do not see any issues. The issues occur only while in the vehicle.

The carrier and Apple have run several checks, phone reset & master reset at least twice. But issues have not been resolved and ongoing. Phone calls sometimes ring and times they don't.

Has anyone else experienced any similar issues and better yet had the issues resolved?

Thanks in advance...

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 5:07 AM

I had the same issue with my Toyota Highlander 2020. Neither Toyota nor Apple helps me to resolve this issue. Playing with my phone I found a way to fix this problem in my car.

Settings - Accessibility - Touch - Call Audio Routing: Then I changed from Automatic to Bluetooth Headset.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 5:07 AM in response to BetoMon

I had the same issue with my Toyota Highlander 2020. Neither Toyota nor Apple helps me to resolve this issue. Playing with my phone I found a way to fix this problem in my car.

Settings - Accessibility - Touch - Call Audio Routing: Then I changed from Automatic to Bluetooth Headset.

2015 Toyota Vezna iPhone Pro Max blue tooth issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.