Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Claim warranty of Iphone from Pakistan

HI, i Bought Iphone 12 pro max from an online website in Pakistan. after using it about 3 months, a lines suddenly appeared on the panel.

when i contacted them, they said that it can't be claimed in Pakistan as apple don't have any franchise here. Please guide me how to claim it now ? as they asked to contact official from apple.

you can check their iPhone page from here and if they aren't official seller of Apple, they how can they be allowed to sell box pack Apple products ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 8:46 AM

Hello,

Hmm, your options are limited because Apple does not have an official location in Pakistan:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

You might start with this:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Otherwise, try to contact the online Website to see if they have any suggestions.

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 8:46 AM in response to Fatima_noor321

Hello,

Hmm, your options are limited because Apple does not have an official location in Pakistan:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

You might start with this:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Otherwise, try to contact the online Website to see if they have any suggestions.

Good luck.

Claim warranty of Iphone from Pakistan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.