Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth automation

Hi, I created a couple of automations, but I don't understand why they don't work 100%, I ask you if maybe I'm doing something wrong or not:

When I leave the house I would like the phone to turn off wifi and enable bluetooth, so I put "I go away", then I entered my home address and then the "wifi disabled" and "bluetooth enabled" automations:

Once the phone automatically runs the automation though, I find the wifi actually disabled, but the bluetooth doesn't want to be activated and stays off. Am I wrong something?

I also ask you: when I used an Android smartphone, once I got into the car, the bluetooth automatically connected to the car radio, with iPhone instead I have to connect it manually. How can I have it connect automatically?

Last question: it happens that sometimes I listen to some podcasts, but once I stop listening to it, I see that it always remains in the notification curtain and I would like to make sure that it is no longer there (with Android it was enough to slide it to the right, with iOS I don't have still figured out how to do it) ...

Thanks a lot in advance!

P.s. My software is updated with the latest iOS release (15.3).

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 12:12 AM

3 replies

Bluetooth automation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.