Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i deleted images on old iphone but new iphone also got deleted how can i recover

I currently use iphone 8 plus, after that i change my phone to iphone 12 pro.

After set up and transfer old iphone to new iphone. I saw all my old images move to 12 pro. Because iphone 12 pro storage is 256gb so I think's it's OK to deleted all image in Iphone 8 plus.

But after deleted all image in iphone 8 plus (include recently deleted album) all my images in iphone 12 pro gone. How can I recover?

Please help me ASAP, thank you very much!!!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 7:21 AM

If you are using iCloud Photos, your deleted photos might still be in the "Recently deleted" folder in iCloud:

Recover photos and videos

1. In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar.
  2. If you don’t see the sidebar, click .
  3. Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.

copied from: Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 7:21 AM in response to tram2109

If you are using iCloud Photos, your deleted photos might still be in the "Recently deleted" folder in iCloud:

Recover photos and videos

1. In Photos on iCloud.com, click the Recently Deleted album in the sidebar.
  2. If you don’t see the sidebar, click .
  3. Select the photos or videos you want to recover, then click Recover.

copied from: Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

i deleted images on old iphone but new iphone also got deleted how can i recover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.