Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should I delete old phone from iCloud in order to iCloud new phone data? Then try using Bluetooth to pair iPad and car?

I cannot connect new phone through Bluetooth to car or iPad. What to do. Neither will discover each other. My iCloud is near full should I delete all that was on old phone backup? It is backed up on computer.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 7:54 AM

If you had enabled iCloud Photos and then if you delete Photos and Videos from the iCloud it is deleted from iPhone Photos too, and vice-versa. Also, it is deleted from all the devices that use the same Apple ID.

And if you happen to take a backup either over iTunes or iCloud after deleting Photos and Videos all the photos are deleted from the backup (iCloud/iTunes) too.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 7:54 AM in response to SewJoySew

If you had enabled iCloud Photos and then if you delete Photos and Videos from the iCloud it is deleted from iPhone Photos too, and vice-versa. Also, it is deleted from all the devices that use the same Apple ID.

And if you happen to take a backup either over iTunes or iCloud after deleting Photos and Videos all the photos are deleted from the backup (iCloud/iTunes) too.

Should I delete old phone from iCloud in order to iCloud new phone data? Then try using Bluetooth to pair iPad and car?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.