Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad will not connect to the Wi-Fi, my phone and other devices in the house will, can it possibly reached the end of its use? Or can it be fixed?

Can an iPad be fixed when it will no longer connect to the Wi-Fi in the house? All other devices work off the Wi-Fi but the iPad will not connect. I’ve had it for a number of years, and have used it extensively. Not sure if it’s worth fixing or just getting a new iPad?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 9:51 AM

You're welcome, mrchionda1.

Well, assuming it cannot connect to any wifi networks and you already tried (to no avail) to reset network settings, it might be time to make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Then you can decide whether to keep your old iPad or consider buying a new unit.

Please keep me informed.

Regards and best of luck

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 9:51 AM in response to marchionda1

You're welcome, mrchionda1.

Well, assuming it cannot connect to any wifi networks and you already tried (to no avail) to reset network settings, it might be time to make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Then you can decide whether to keep your old iPad or consider buying a new unit.

Please keep me informed.

Regards and best of luck

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Jan 29, 2022 8:03 AM in response to marchionda1

Does it happen with ALL wifi networks or only at home?

Should be the latter, have you tried to disconnect all your devices from your wifi network, turn off your modem-router for about 1 minute, turn it back on (waiting for its complete auto-configuration), then reconnect your devices?

Should be the former, have you tried to go to Settings>General>Transfer or Reset iPad>Reset Network Settings and, when done, restart your iPad?

Regards

Giulio

My iPad will not connect to the Wi-Fi, my phone and other devices in the house will, can it possibly reached the end of its use? Or can it be fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.