Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airpods

i’m trying to get free 6months for apple music i just got my airpods yesterday and i have the latest ios updated but i tried to redeem the apple music and it takes me there but shows the first plan to pay $10 a month and i go to listen now and it says just the $10 plan and i would really like to redeem the 6 months

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 11:13 AM

"airpods: i’m trying to get free 6months for apple music i just got my airpods yesterday and i have the latest ios updated but i tried to redeem the apple music and it takes me there but shows the first plan to pay $10 a month and i go to listen now and it says just the $10 plan and i would really like to redeem the 6 months"

-------

Two Things:

A. Terms & Conditions:

Be certain that Terms & Conditions are met. This service is not available to everyone. See here: Get 6 months of Apple Music free with eligible AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, HomePods, or Beats headphones. - Apple Support

B. Contact Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 11:13 AM in response to Isabella_gonzo

"airpods: i’m trying to get free 6months for apple music i just got my airpods yesterday and i have the latest ios updated but i tried to redeem the apple music and it takes me there but shows the first plan to pay $10 a month and i go to listen now and it says just the $10 plan and i would really like to redeem the 6 months"

-------

Two Things:

A. Terms & Conditions:

Be certain that Terms & Conditions are met. This service is not available to everyone. See here: Get 6 months of Apple Music free with eligible AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, HomePods, or Beats headphones. - Apple Support

B. Contact Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.