Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i fix my iphone swiping up randomly?

my iphone 11 keeps swiping up from the top right corner. it happens all the time and i’m not even touching the screen. it’s not my screen protector either. i don’t think it’s because my screen is cracked either. any news on how to fix this besides paying for repair?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 2:14 PM

If it isn't your screen protector then the digitizer on your phone is damaged. No home remedies for that, click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

2 replies

Jan 29, 2022 2:25 PM in response to tbh1906

If you're getting "ghost touch" it's most likely the screen assembly, although it's rarely the connection to the touch control chip, or damage to the chip itself - like the iPhone 6 Plus that had a (since expired) repair program.

Multi-Touch Repair Program for iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support

Unless it's an extremely rare software fault, you're not going to be able to get it fixed without fixing the hardware.

how do i fix my iphone swiping up randomly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.