Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store keeps asking to login

Hi. I am new to Apple, I have a brand new iPad and have created a new Apple ID.

I have logged into the ipad (under settings, as per the first run setup wizard) with my new apple ID.

For some reason I am unable to use the App Store. The App store keeps asking to login (even though I am for lack of better terminology.. already logged in globally on the iPad) and Review.

I put in my credentials correctly, complete the 2FA, and keeps taking me around in circles, back to Settings to login again then asks to review, asks to login again... and around ad infinum.

I have completely logged out of the tablet, rebooted etc.

What do I do?

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 3:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 4:15 PM

Hi MrEggy,

We understand you're stuck on the review step to use your Apple ID in the App Store. We';re happy to offer some guidance.

If the review button is not taking you to your payment info page to edit your payment information, you can also get there with these steps: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If it's still telling you to review the account when trying to use it in the App Store, you can also verify your payment info directly on the Apple ID website. Go to the Apple ID website and sign in to your account: Manage and use your Apple ID. Once you're logged in, select the Payment Methods option on the left side and verify your payment information there.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2022 4:15 PM in response to MrEggy

Hi MrEggy,

We understand you're stuck on the review step to use your Apple ID in the App Store. We';re happy to offer some guidance.

If the review button is not taking you to your payment info page to edit your payment information, you can also get there with these steps: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

If it's still telling you to review the account when trying to use it in the App Store, you can also verify your payment info directly on the Apple ID website. Go to the Apple ID website and sign in to your account: Manage and use your Apple ID. Once you're logged in, select the Payment Methods option on the left side and verify your payment information there.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

App Store keeps asking to login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.