Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought Beyonce's Lemonade movie when it came out, but it no longer appears anywhere in my account

When Lemonade came out, I bought the full album and complete film on iTunes for ~$17. I watched it several times over the years. I recently checked to watch it again and it's nowhere to be found. It's not on Apple TV. It's not on Apple Music. It's not on my phone. It's not on my SmartTV.

I paid to own it. A copy of my own. Not a subscription that is subject to ongoing licensing agreements.

Why can't I watch the film anymore?

Can I get a refund if it has been revoked after I paid for it?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 9:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 2:59 AM

Is it still available in your country's store, have you hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

A copy of my own. Not a subscription that is subject to ongoing licensing agreements.

You are only guaranteed one download of an item, content providers can remove items from the store.

No

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 2:59 AM in response to ajbarry87

Is it still available in your country's store, have you hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

A copy of my own. Not a subscription that is subject to ongoing licensing agreements.

You are only guaranteed one download of an item, content providers can remove items from the store.

No

I bought Beyonce's Lemonade movie when it came out, but it no longer appears anywhere in my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.