Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had to move my AirPods to a different case. Please help

I am trying to reset my AirPods (2nd gen) and no matter how long I hold the button on the back the flashing amber won’t turn to white. I was trying to reset it because when it was “connected” it would try and pair with any apple device once it turns on. It says the “not your AirPods” message but when you try and connect it won’t let you. On top of that when it’s put back in its case it’s still connected to the sound and I have to turn my Bluetooth off to listen to stuff out loud.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 8:05 PM

destiney280 Said:

"Nope, sadly I even tried to put one of the original airpod in the case but when I set it up the other one doesn't play and doesn’t even show up on the charging widget."

-------

Get these Serviced:

Being a different AirPod, it just will not sync. So, get a replacement. Go here: AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 8:05 PM in response to destiney280

destiney280 Said:

"Nope, sadly I even tried to put one of the original airpod in the case but when I set it up the other one doesn't play and doesn’t even show up on the charging widget."

-------

Get these Serviced:

Being a different AirPod, it just will not sync. So, get a replacement. Go here: AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair - Apple Support

Jan 30, 2022 7:24 PM in response to destiney280

destiney280 Said:

"I had to move my AirPods to a different case. Please help: I am trying to reset my AirPods (2nd gen) and no matter how long I hold the button on the back the flashing amber won’t turn to white.[...]"

-------

Try the Following:

1. Unpair these from your device
  2. Reset the network settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
  3. Set these up anew

Any Success???

I had to move my AirPods to a different case. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.