Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie disappeared

I bought the movie “Wild”

on my husbands AppleTV in 2020 and I’ve watched it a few times, I’m sick and was going to put it on today and it’s not there! I googled this and apparently it’s a frequent occurrence, someone was told to delete the app and reinstall it but Apple TV won’t let you delete that app or movies iTunes to reinstall, I’m not rebuying this for $15 when I already bought it. Where’s my movie apple?

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 3:14 PM

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Movie purchases are administrated on the Apple ID account as used when making the purchase. Verify that the same account is active now on the Apple TV box.

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support. Find this purchase as reference (order ID number) for the staff, if you choose to contact them.

Contact the iTunes Store staff for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 3:14 PM in response to erinn317

What is your model Apple TV? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Movie purchases are administrated on the Apple ID account as used when making the purchase. Verify that the same account is active now on the Apple TV box.

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support. Find this purchase as reference (order ID number) for the staff, if you choose to contact them.

Contact the iTunes Store staff for further assistance.

Movie disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.