Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Swearing in Songs not ok

Hi,

Is there a way to omit songs with swearing in them from being played on Radio Playlists? I enjoy listening to the Pop station but every second song is full of profanity. I can't have music on in the car with my kids. I dislike it too. Not necessary.

Thanks.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 4:07 PM

See the 'Prevent explicit content and content ratings' section in:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

I know this works with music you purchase from the iTunes Store, but I have not tried it with music you lease with an Apple Music subscription or Radio Playlists. God Luck and let me know if it works.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 4:07 PM in response to narelle160

See the 'Prevent explicit content and content ratings' section in:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

I know this works with music you purchase from the iTunes Store, but I have not tried it with music you lease with an Apple Music subscription or Radio Playlists. God Luck and let me know if it works.

Swearing in Songs not ok

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.