Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to title movies or slides in iMovie

I am in imovie and creating movie/slides and want to type a title I click on title drag a format to slides on bottom but I want to type a title for the group of pictures but it won't let me I have double clicked all over the place but can't get a highlighted line to be able to type a dam title in I tried every thing but can't get a place to let me put a simple title AlI want to say is " Florence Fall 2021" for example nothing fancy but the dam system won't let me type in anything So how can you use Titles and actually type in a title

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 3:44 PM

5 replies

Feb 14, 2022 12:37 PM in response to JGKold

I have the same problem on my iPad. After I selected the title style and the example appears in the viewer, it will not highlight. I keep tapping it and it won’t highlight so I can edit. Tried single and double taps, removed them and added several different styles back, but still can’t highlight/edit the title. I happen to be in the final clip but tried it in other panes and still can’t highlight it. I’ve read the apple support pages and I’m doing exactly as instructed. Help!

Unable to title movies or slides in iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.