Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help IOS 15.2.1 to 15.3 problems

Hi guys,

I really need your help, the latest update happened and I tried to install it. Then this error shows up

which then after, All my apps started crashing, FB messenger, Viber. I restored everything however it hasnt been any help and now I can't even download some apps saying it's "Unable to install".

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 3:52 AM

3 replies

Feb 1, 2022 7:01 AM in response to rinarow

Hello rinarow

After reviewing your post, it seems like there is trouble downloading and installing an iOS update. We would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

"If you still can't install the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, try downloading the update again:

1. Go to Settings > General > [Device name] Storage.
  2. Find the update in the list of apps.
  3. Tap the update, then tap Delete Update.
  4. Go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the latest update.

If you don’t see the update in the list of apps or if the issue happens again, you need to update your device with your computer using Finder or iTunes."

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Feb 2, 2022 6:09 AM in response to rinarow

Hey rinarow,

Thanks for the update. There are a few reasons why the iPhone cannot back up to the computer. You may need to use recovery mode to update.

Did you receive any other messages?

If you can't back up your iOS or iPadOS device to a computer or restore it from a backup

If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch

Have a good one.

Help IOS 15.2.1 to 15.3 problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.