Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification Canceled my phone doesnt work

I have the newest IPHONE and today I accidentally pushed SOS or something The phone called 911 and I informed the emergency staff that this was an error. Every since that my phone has mot been working properly. It will not turn off. I cannot use the app. I can get calls but I cannot send texts. there is a message which says Notification Cancel and nothing more. I have read some of the responses but nothing is working for my phone.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 9:50 AM

luz512 wrote:

I have the newest IPHONE and today I accidentally pushed SOS or something The phone called 911 and I informed the emergency staff that this was an error. Every since that my phone has mot been working properly. It will not turn off. I cannot use the app. I can get calls but I cannot send texts. there is a message which says Notification Cancel and nothing more. I have read some of the responses but nothing is working for my phone.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 9:50 AM in response to luz512

luz512 wrote:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Notification Canceled my phone doesnt work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.