Newsroom Update

Updates to the Home experience elevate entertainment and bring more convenience. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I view my Apple TV account

How do I view my Apple TV + account?

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 11:40 PM

There is no Apple TV account. Apple TV+ requires an Apple ID account, which is used for all Apple services.

You would view the Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app. What devices do you have that support the Apple TV app?

You would view the subscription details in the Settings on your Apple device or in the Settings of the Apple TV app on a third party device.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app on third party devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 11:40 PM in response to DONM1146

There is no Apple TV account. Apple TV+ requires an Apple ID account, which is used for all Apple services.

You would view the Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app. What devices do you have that support the Apple TV app?

You would view the subscription details in the Settings on your Apple device or in the Settings of the Apple TV app on a third party device.

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

Manage subscriptions in the Apple TV app on third party devices - Apple Support

How do I view my Apple TV account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.