Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS TO ANDROID WHATSAPP TRANSFER HELPLESS

I m trying to transfer whatsapp data from iphone to galaxy z fold 3 after 38% getting chats ready the application of whatsapp closes automatically like it crashed or something i tried almost 20-30 times but i am helpless and stuck in the middle is there any assistance i can get please help me as this is getting quite serious.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 4:45 AM

11 replies

Feb 18, 2022 7:48 AM in response to KiltedTim

It has something to do with iCloud.many users have reported that & ONLY some of them have been able to fix it by deleting & restoring through iCloud whatsapp backup on reinstallation .So Apple’s software bug thing cannot be negated. Since many users are facing issues, atleast Apple should look into it & confirm that there are no issues from their side.

Feb 18, 2022 7:52 AM in response to SravanKrA

It has something to do with iCloud.many users have reported that & ONLY some of them have been able to fix it by deleting & restoring through iCloud whatsapp backup on reinstallation .So Apple’s software bug thing cannot be negated. Since many users are facing issues, atleast Apple should look into it & confirm that there are no issues from their side.

IOS TO ANDROID WHATSAPP TRANSFER HELPLESS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.