Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud synchronization failure after update iOS

Hi!

I updated the macbook air M1 iOS and after that my iCloud stop to synchronize the documents between my phone, my iPad and my macbook... How can I fix this issue?

Thanks.

Juliette

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 7:07 AM

Hi juliette2401,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds lie you’re having trouble with iCloud syncing your documents after updating. We’re happy to help.

We suggest making sure that iCloud Drive is still set up correctly on each device: Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

If your documents are still not syncing, try signing out of iCloud on all devices, and then back in: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 7:07 AM in response to juliette2401

Hi juliette2401,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds lie you’re having trouble with iCloud syncing your documents after updating. We’re happy to help.

We suggest making sure that iCloud Drive is still set up correctly on each device: Set up iCloud Drive - Apple Support

If your documents are still not syncing, try signing out of iCloud on all devices, and then back in: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

We hope that helps.

Take care.

iCloud synchronization failure after update iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.