Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does the error message mean when setting up an Apple Podcasts Connect account?

I already had a podcast on Apple but had to delete it. I have a new RSS feed for the same show, but it has been 12 days since I submitted it to Apple to review and post through Buzzsprout. It didn't take this long before. I tried signing into Apple Podcasts Connect, and I was prompted to set up my account, but I am 90% sure I already did that. When I fill out the info, I get the following error messages. What do they mean?

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 6:39 AM

'An error has ocurred' may mean a glitch at their end - you could leave it for a bit and try again. As the information nsays, you wikll need to provide a name, and scroll through the Terms of Service pretending to read them and agree to them.

You will also have to have a payment method registered to your ID, and have your computer authorised to play iTunes/Apple Music items.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 6:39 AM in response to tdolezal

'An error has ocurred' may mean a glitch at their end - you could leave it for a bit and try again. As the information nsays, you wikll need to provide a name, and scroll through the Terms of Service pretending to read them and agree to them.

You will also have to have a payment method registered to your ID, and have your computer authorised to play iTunes/Apple Music items.

What does the error message mean when setting up an Apple Podcasts Connect account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.