Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro , i can’t get any social media incoming call ring or messg alart

i can’t get any social media ring , when people call me or message me. i want to open the apps , then only i can see people knock me.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 7:49 AM

If you don't see notifications for a specific app

To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still don't get notifications for a specific app, try these steps:

1. Make sure that the app supports notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
  2. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you're not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.
  3. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID
  4. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off
  5. If you’ve recently installed an app or restored it from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ... 
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 7:49 AM in response to emran232

If you don't see notifications for a specific app

To get notifications, connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network. If you still don't get notifications for a specific app, try these steps:

1. Make sure that the app supports notifications. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
  2. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you're not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.
  3. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID
  4. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off
  5. If you’ve recently installed an app or restored it from a backup, open the app to start getting notifications.

Change notification settings on iPhone

1. Go to Settings > Notifications.
  2. To schedule a notifications summary, tap Scheduled Summary, then turn on Scheduled Summary. ... 
  3. To choose when you want most notification previews to appear, tap Show Previews, select an option—Always, When Unlocked, or Never—then tap.

More items...

Change notification settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Feb 1, 2022 7:59 AM in response to emran232

Hello emran thank you for contact the Apple Support community !

please make sure your notifications is on for the app which you don't get notifications from by going the settings > notifications

or make sure you don’t active the focus (Do Not Disturb ) or other option.

If these solutions do not work for you, please feel free to respond to this message.

Take care!

iphone 13 pro , i can’t get any social media incoming call ring or messg alart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.