Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a thin green line when I open my rear camera on my Iphone 13

I am experiencing a thin vertical green line everytime I open my back camera on my Iphone 13. It is still visible when I take photos or videos. It is most visible when I take photos/vids with low light. Has anyone had the same problem? And if so what steps did you take? I plan to take mine to a service center but they said they need to get my Iphone for 3-5days ( I don’t have a spare phone so this is a big problem for me) help!

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 12:56 AM

You are doing the right thing by taking it back and if you are beyond the 14 days no quibble rejection period (does not apply in India and some neighbouring countries) then they are within their rights to repair it in a "reasonable time" . If you had paid for AppleCare+ you would probably have gotten an express replacement service.

The only other advice I can give (too late) is never trade in an old phone if it leaves you without a spare for these rare occasions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 12:56 AM in response to roxoanne

You are doing the right thing by taking it back and if you are beyond the 14 days no quibble rejection period (does not apply in India and some neighbouring countries) then they are within their rights to repair it in a "reasonable time" . If you had paid for AppleCare+ you would probably have gotten an express replacement service.

The only other advice I can give (too late) is never trade in an old phone if it leaves you without a spare for these rare occasions.

I have a thin green line when I open my rear camera on my Iphone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.