Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are my music videos stored on my windows pc?

I've been downloading my iTunes music video to my iPad and Windows PC. I'm getting ready to move everything to a new iPad. Where are my music videos stored on my windows pc? How do I transfer them? When you download them from iTunes, it tells you they will no longer be in the Cloud. (I back-up my devices to both the cloud and my Windows PC.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 11:40 AM

Music videos are treated differently from photos and videos you might take with your device. Typically a music video would be in <Media Folder>\Music\<Artist>\<Album>. See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support for details of how to sync media from your iTunes library to your devices.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 11:40 AM in response to cawtexas

Music videos are treated differently from photos and videos you might take with your device. Typically a music video would be in <Media Folder>\Music\<Artist>\<Album>. See Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support for details of how to sync media from your iTunes library to your devices.

tt2

Where are my music videos stored on my windows pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.