Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have stupidly managed to delete the apple Health app on my 6th generation ipad,how do I re-install it ? Th

All of the above ☹️

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 11:40 AM

Rest assured that you have not deleted the Health App from your iPad - as you can’t delete something that was never present. The Health App is found in iOS for iPhone. The Health App is not an element of iPadOS15.

There are many native functions, features and Apps that are only available on one or other of the two related - but different - platforms. As for why Apple choose to make some Apps available to iOS for iPhone, these decisions are not shared by Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 11:40 AM in response to 0pt1quest

Rest assured that you have not deleted the Health App from your iPad - as you can’t delete something that was never present. The Health App is found in iOS for iPhone. The Health App is not an element of iPadOS15.

There are many native functions, features and Apps that are only available on one or other of the two related - but different - platforms. As for why Apple choose to make some Apps available to iOS for iPhone, these decisions are not shared by Apple.

I have stupidly managed to delete the apple Health app on my 6th generation ipad,how do I re-install it ? Th

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.