Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone won't charge.

Hi, i've had my iphone 3g for almost two years now and starting last night, it won't charge. I plugged it in to charge for 4 hours today and when I went to leave, I unplugged it and said it had low battery. I noticed that when I plug it in like normal it says that it's charging but actually isn't? It's stuck on 20% and won't charge or die. I've looked through previous forums and nobody has had this problem like this. Please help?

Message was edited by: BrianneS

Iphone 3g, iOS 4

Posted on Aug 7, 2010 8:24 PM

6 replies

Aug 8, 2010 9:02 AM in response to BrianneS

You have a couple of choices. As it is out of warranty and you are somewhat near NYC there are several reputable shops that will repair your phone and check (and replace) the battery. Probably for less than Apple will charge. But you must also be eligible for a new phone, so that is what I would suggest. It will cost about the same and you will have a new phone with a new warranty.

Iphone won't charge.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.