You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boarding pass/apple wallet

I have my boarding pass (QR CODE) in my apple wallet and can view from my phone, but I’m unable to pull Boarding pass on my watch. All notifications are set to “Mirror Phone” and currently both devices are up to date on OS. iPhone 13 pro and Apple Nike Watch series 5 are the devices.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 4:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 9:23 PM

Gotcha, do you have Wallet enabled in your iCloud settings from the iPhone?

Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

"Set up iCloud on your Apple Watch

• For an Apple Watch you pair with your iPhone: If you turn on iCloud for an app or feature on your iPhone, you can see information from that app or feature on your Apple Watch (if available). You can choose what information appears on your Apple Watch by changing settings in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. See The Apple Watch app in the Apple Watch User Guide."

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2022 9:23 PM in response to flyingby_05

Gotcha, do you have Wallet enabled in your iCloud settings from the iPhone?

Set up iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support

"Set up iCloud on your Apple Watch

• For an Apple Watch you pair with your iPhone: If you turn on iCloud for an app or feature on your iPhone, you can see information from that app or feature on your Apple Watch (if available). You can choose what information appears on your Apple Watch by changing settings in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. See The Apple Watch app in the Apple Watch User Guide."

Feb 1, 2022 6:30 PM in response to flyingby_05

Hello,

Does the pass not show in the Wallet App on your Apple Watch or is it just not showing the notification? The passes from your iPhone should automatically sync to your Apple Watch. If you haven't yet check its settings.

Add and use passes in Wallet on Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Set options for your passes

1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap My Watch, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay."

Since a QR code is similar to a barcode this may apply.

• "If you have a barcode pass: Double-click the side button, scroll to your pass, then present the barcode to the scanner. You can also open the Wallet app  on your Apple Watch, select the pass, then scan it."

I hope this helps.

Boarding pass/apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.