Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pencil

I just bought a new apple pencil 1 like yesterday and today i used the apple pencil and check my battery it was on 89% then after i use it and didn’t charge it the battery becomes 92% then i use it again for like 2 minutes the battery drained like 2%.. should i bring it to apple?

iPad

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 9:52 PM

shereen03 Said:

"Apple pencil: I just bought a new apple pencil 1 like yesterday and today i used the apple pencil and check my battery it was on 89% then after i use it and didn’t charge it the battery becomes 92% then i use it again for like 2 minutes the battery drained like 2%.. should i bring it to apple?"

-------

Sure. But, you can always try troubleshooting it first:

Troubleshooting Apple Pencils:

Use these Links:

Syncing is off, or perhaps it is no longer being seen as a trusted device. So, refer to the following...

Verify the compatibility of your iPad and Apple Pencil

View: If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad

Make Sure: that Bluetooth is enabled

Be Certain: there is power to your Apple Pencil

Successfully Pair: and charge your 2nd Generation Apple Pencil

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2022 9:52 PM in response to shereen03

shereen03 Said:

"Apple pencil: I just bought a new apple pencil 1 like yesterday and today i used the apple pencil and check my battery it was on 89% then after i use it and didn’t charge it the battery becomes 92% then i use it again for like 2 minutes the battery drained like 2%.. should i bring it to apple?"

-------

Sure. But, you can always try troubleshooting it first:

Troubleshooting Apple Pencils:

Use these Links:

Syncing is off, or perhaps it is no longer being seen as a trusted device. So, refer to the following...

Verify the compatibility of your iPad and Apple Pencil

View: If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad

Make Sure: that Bluetooth is enabled

Be Certain: there is power to your Apple Pencil

Successfully Pair: and charge your 2nd Generation Apple Pencil

Apple pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.