Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage & FaceTime

I'm unable to sign in using my Apple ID for either iMessage or FaceTime on both my MacBook & iPhone. Please help me resolve this issue.

On MacBook, I receive the above-shown error. On iPhone, I receive the following error,

As I live in Pakistan, I can't contact Apple directly. Please help me solve this!

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 2:50 AM

2 replies

Feb 3, 2022 6:23 AM in response to Mr_WT

Hey Mr_WT,

It appears that you're having a problem signing into FaceTime and using Message. You get a message on FaceTime that there are no reachable addresses, and an activation error for Messages. We know how important both of these apps are, and we're glad to provide assistance.

Manage your Apple ID - Apple Support -- Sign into the Apple ID site using a browser on any device. Select "Personal Information" and see if you've added any additional email addresses in this section. This would help others contact you.

If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support -- For the activation error, follow the steps in this article.

Feel free to get back to us with any questions or problems you may have.

All the best.

iMessage & FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.