Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the fitness app no longer sync to my iPhone.

The fitness app used to show the information from my watch on my iPhone. Now all I get is thisNothing I have tried works.

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 1:11 AM

For Apple Watch to pair with an iPhone you need

• To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 6.2, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 5, you need to pair it with an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later—Apple Watch models with cellular require an iPhone 6 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 1:11 AM in response to question4ya

For Apple Watch to pair with an iPhone you need

• To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 8, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 7, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 6.2, you need to pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.
  • To use your Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 5, you need to pair it with an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later—Apple Watch models with cellular require an iPhone 6 or later. Setup assistants on your iPhone and Apple Watch work together to help you pair and set up your Apple Watch.

Why does the fitness app no longer sync to my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.