Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness app not syncing

Since I updated my phone my fitness app data won’t sync from my watch. This is what happens when I open the fitness app. And it’s stays like that. Tried numerous things to sort it

iPhone XR, 14

Posted on Dec 5, 2020 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 12:45 PM

I have a similar issue. I’ve tried everything. I’m extremely hesitant to repair because I do not want to lose my Apple Watch Fitness data. The watch continues to monitor and update my daily activity, but for whatever reason it is not syncing with my iPhone. I did notice the fitness app on Apple TV does show up to date/current information when I use the fitness app via Apple TV. The issue seems to be iPhone, iPad syncing the data stream.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2021 12:45 PM in response to Mikeysully

I have a similar issue. I’ve tried everything. I’m extremely hesitant to repair because I do not want to lose my Apple Watch Fitness data. The watch continues to monitor and update my daily activity, but for whatever reason it is not syncing with my iPhone. I did notice the fitness app on Apple TV does show up to date/current information when I use the fitness app via Apple TV. The issue seems to be iPhone, iPad syncing the data stream.

Jan 10, 2021 7:35 PM in response to Mikeysully

My daughter tried pairing her new iWatch SE on Christmas and this happened to her as well. Now she can't even use her new watch because the support person she spoke with had her reset it to factory settings. They eventually told her that it was the latest iPhone update, 14.3, that is the reason the Fitness App isn't working. They told her to give it a couple of days until a new update corrects this. It's been at least 2 weeks and still no update. I updated my iPhone as well before I found out about that update and my Fitness app does not work either. Any news on a fix for this?

Fitness app not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.