Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what to do when you loose yr ipodwhat to do when you loose yr iPod?

I miss placed or some buddy stole my iPod

how can I locate my iPod?

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 6:33 AM

There's no magic formula.

• If you have previously set up Find My iPod, then use that; Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support
  • If you did not use Find My iPod, then you'll have to do it the old fashioned way, physically look for it
    • think about where you last saw your iPod and look there
    • look in other places that you normally use, such as your bedroom, or in a bag you've put in the cupboard. Coat pockets
    • perhaps another member of your family has had a clear up and put your iPod in a drawer. Ask them
  • if you think it has been stolen, then the best course of action is to change any passwords that you have been using on the iPod, such as your email account or for any apps that you have on it
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 6:33 AM in response to muluneh32

There's no magic formula.

• If you have previously set up Find My iPod, then use that; Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support
  • If you did not use Find My iPod, then you'll have to do it the old fashioned way, physically look for it
    • think about where you last saw your iPod and look there
    • look in other places that you normally use, such as your bedroom, or in a bag you've put in the cupboard. Coat pockets
    • perhaps another member of your family has had a clear up and put your iPod in a drawer. Ask them
  • if you think it has been stolen, then the best course of action is to change any passwords that you have been using on the iPod, such as your email account or for any apps that you have on it

what to do when you loose yr ipodwhat to do when you loose yr iPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.