Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you know if someone can see your location?

How do you know if someone can see your location??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 10:52 AM

You can see who you have shared your location with by opening the Find My app and selecting the People tab. If you want to stop sharing with one or all see the the "Stop sharing your location" section of Find friends and share your location with Find My - Apple Support

Also, anyone who knows your Apple ID and password can see your location. If you have two-factor authentication turned on they would also need access to one of your devices or trusted phone numbers.

If you think your Apple ID is compromised, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 10:52 AM in response to __rhix

You can see who you have shared your location with by opening the Find My app and selecting the People tab. If you want to stop sharing with one or all see the the "Stop sharing your location" section of Find friends and share your location with Find My - Apple Support

Also, anyone who knows your Apple ID and password can see your location. If you have two-factor authentication turned on they would also need access to one of your devices or trusted phone numbers.

If you think your Apple ID is compromised, see: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

How do you know if someone can see your location?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.