Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does apple sell returned apple watches

I purchased an Apple 7 watch from Apple Store. I'm concerned that the box which houses the watch was opened. Does Apple re-package and sell as new?

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 6:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 6:54 PM

Apple no longer wraps new products in shrink wrap. When you received your new Apple Watch, there were two pull straps on the bottom of the box, you had to pull to open the box. I'm sure you recall that and if you thought the box should be shrink wrapped, it wouldn't have been. Then when you opened the box, the watch itself would have been in the felt sleeve, again without anything wrapped on the top or bottom of the watch. This is how Apple packages Apple Watch in the modern world.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2022 6:54 PM in response to anneinmn

Apple no longer wraps new products in shrink wrap. When you received your new Apple Watch, there were two pull straps on the bottom of the box, you had to pull to open the box. I'm sure you recall that and if you thought the box should be shrink wrapped, it wouldn't have been. Then when you opened the box, the watch itself would have been in the felt sleeve, again without anything wrapped on the top or bottom of the watch. This is how Apple packages Apple Watch in the modern world.

does apple sell returned apple watches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.