Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 phone call volume extremely low

Randomly one day my call volume on my iPhone became super low, even when the volume slider shows its fully maxed out. It sounds fine on speaker however. I’ve cleaned the earpiece, experimented with turning off Bluetooth and Phone Noise Cancellation too to no avail. Is there anything else I can try that doesn’t involve restoring my phone to factory default settings?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 2:19 AM

I've just got a refurbished iPhone 11 and I have this too - calls and voicemail are too low to hear, even with the volume on maximum. None of the fixes I've tried - noise cancellation, mute button, restarting - have made any difference.

I rarely actually use it as a phone, but when I need to I need to be able to hear it! I'd love a fix for this issue, it's extremely frustrating.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2022 2:19 AM in response to jco996

I've just got a refurbished iPhone 11 and I have this too - calls and voicemail are too low to hear, even with the volume on maximum. None of the fixes I've tried - noise cancellation, mute button, restarting - have made any difference.

I rarely actually use it as a phone, but when I need to I need to be able to hear it! I'd love a fix for this issue, it's extremely frustrating.

iPhone 11 phone call volume extremely low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.