You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Apple One charge be prorated ?

Hello,

Apple recently charged me for my monthly Apple Music, Apple TV and fitness. If I sign up for Apple one today will I be paying the full price or will it be prorated to reflect the money I just had debited for same services ?

iPhone 11

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 11:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 1:43 AM

See: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

Commencing with Apple One migrates you from your existing service subscription (which is terminated at that point) to your new Apple One subscription. Remaining time on the exiting subscription will be refunded. This is mentioned with regard to iCloud + as an example in What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One: Your current iCloud+ plan will be cancelled and you'll receive a pro rata refund.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 4, 2022 1:43 AM in response to Cheermomtiffers

See: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

Commencing with Apple One migrates you from your existing service subscription (which is terminated at that point) to your new Apple One subscription. Remaining time on the exiting subscription will be refunded. This is mentioned with regard to iCloud + as an example in What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One: Your current iCloud+ plan will be cancelled and you'll receive a pro rata refund.

Will Apple One charge be prorated ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.