Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't login to my icloud

hi i need help, i tried to login into my icloud account but it doesn't work. i tried it many times, tried to reset the security questions, but it doesn't work at all. it says like this "Too many incorrect verification attempts. You have made too many attempts to answer your security questions. You can try again later or reset your security questions." please help what am i suppose to do?

Mac Pro

Posted on Feb 3, 2022 11:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:08 AM

Hello thank you for contact the apple support communities!

Sign in to iCloud.com

1. Go to iCloud.com, then sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. If you are already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com.
  3. If you have set up two-factor authentication or two-step verification, follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity by entering a code sent to a trusted device.
  4. If you have lost your trusted device, you can still use Find My iPhone by clicking the Find iPhone button after you enter your Apple ID. See How to sign in to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.

See the Apple Support articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID and Two-step verification for Apple ID.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2022 12:08 AM in response to qsarahj

Hello thank you for contact the apple support communities!

Sign in to iCloud.com

1. Go to iCloud.com, then sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. If you are already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com.
  3. If you have set up two-factor authentication or two-step verification, follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity by entering a code sent to a trusted device.
  4. If you have lost your trusted device, you can still use Find My iPhone by clicking the Find iPhone button after you enter your Apple ID. See How to sign in to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.

See the Apple Support articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID and Two-step verification for Apple ID.

Feb 4, 2022 12:58 AM in response to qsarahj

Thank you for your reply!

Have you tried the steps I sent you in the previous message?

If you can't contact technical support, you can talk to them through live chat through the support application:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-support/id1130498044

or contact them through the official page Apple Support on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/applesupport?s=21

Take care!

can't login to my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.