Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

combine multiple songs to add to playlist

I purchased and downloaded an opera. It is 75 "songs". I want to add the entire opera to my playlist but I cannot figure out how to add the album rather than individual tracks.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 12:06 PM

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities, Ketx.

We understand that you'd like to add more than one song at a time to a playlist. Let's see how we can help. In iTunes select the first song you want to add, then hold down the Shift key then click the last song you want to add. This should highlight multiple songs, then you can add them to your playlist from there.

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 12:06 PM in response to Ketx

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities, Ketx.

We understand that you'd like to add more than one song at a time to a playlist. Let's see how we can help. In iTunes select the first song you want to add, then hold down the Shift key then click the last song you want to add. This should highlight multiple songs, then you can add them to your playlist from there.

Best regards.

combine multiple songs to add to playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.