Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Face ID says tsomething is wrong with the true depth camera. I also get messages saying that the faceid can be activated by going to settings and put in my if code but I can never get to that part?

My Face ID stopped working, the message says go to settings at Face ID and put in code but it never brings me there and then it says something is wrong with my in depth cameras. It also says update phone but it won’t update it says I need to buy more space so I keep buying more space and it still will not update. What’s the problem?

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 12:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 4:14 PM

Pearlbecker58 wrote:

My Face ID stopped working, the message says go to settings at Face ID and put in code but it never brings me there and then it says something is wrong with my in depth cameras. It also says update phone but it won’t update it says I need to buy more space so I keep buying more space and it still will not update. What’s the problem?

If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2022 4:14 PM in response to Pearlbecker58

Pearlbecker58 wrote:

If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

My Face ID says tsomething is wrong with the true depth camera. I also get messages saying that the faceid can be activated by going to settings and put in my if code but I can never get to that part?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.