Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Persistent iCloud tab in Safari

Ever since I last visited iCloud there is a tab to iCloud that I can't get rid of. I don't care that it's there except I often get warnings that the iCloud window is using a significant amount of energy. How do I remove this tab?

Posted on Feb 4, 2022 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 3:45 PM

Hey there Bauie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you need help with removing a pinned website in Safari, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best steps.

For help with removing pinned websites, check out the following resource under the "Unpin a website" section: Pin frequently visited websites in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Let us know if that's able to help.

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 3:45 PM in response to Bauie

Hey there Bauie,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you need help with removing a pinned website in Safari, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best steps.

For help with removing pinned websites, check out the following resource under the "Unpin a website" section: Pin frequently visited websites in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Let us know if that's able to help.

Take care!

Persistent iCloud tab in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.